Who are we?
- 18+ year olds who care deeply for their local community.
- A diverse group of young people who plan activities, events, and projects to help the local and international community.
What do we do?
- Fundraise for a wide array of charities.
- Engage with the local community to increase connectivity.
- Catch up with each other to broaden networks and friendships.
- Develop our members into local leaders.
What have we done?
- We have hosted many trivia nights (in person and online) fundraising for multiple charities.
- We have engaged with the Rotary Clubs in the area to help with their events (ANZAC Day, Australia Day, Carol’s by Candlelight).
- Assist with Rotary’s bushfire recovery efforts.
- Hosted gaming livestreams to fundraise for various charities.
- Assisted and hosted many BBQ’s.
- And much more!
What do you strive to do?
- Network, socialise, and make friends.
- Grow ourselves personally and professionally.
- Help the local and international community wherever we can.